Epic Health Services Bilingual Therapy Referral Coordinator in Dallas, Texas
The Therapy Referral Coordinator is an entry level position built on teamwork between office and field personnel with the objective of providing above average customer service while focusing on best business practices to ensure the office not only meets, but surpasses financial goals that are set forth. Must be able to work within a high energy, high paced, office environment while maintaining professionalism at all times.
- College degree preferred.
- Public relations ability, interpersonal skill, professional telephone manner.
- Organized, flexible, attention to detail.
- Knowledge of health care preferred.
- Business decorum and appearance.
- Supportive of team concept.
- Tracking and submitting of Evaluation and Treatment orders to the respective referrals physician.
- Tracking and submitting of TP-1 and Plan of care to the respective patient’s physician.
- Tracking and submitting of TP-2 to the respective patient’s physician.
- Tracking and submitting discharge order.
- Tracking and submitting all necessary information to the referrals respective insurance company.
- Communicating to all internal office staff when orders/authorizations received.
- Adhering to the Phase I, II, III tracking system for orders and authorizations.
- Conducting initial insurance verification to ensure referral has the appropriate funding source.
- Communicating all therapy referrals to Therapy CSC after conducting initial insurance verification.
- Notifying appropriate supervisor when therapy orders are outside of acceptable collection time.
- Documenting within Epic based software the status of Evaluation and Treatment orders, TP-1, TP-2, Plan of Care, and Authorizations.
- Communicating/coordinating with Client Relations Directors, Client Relations Associates, and Executive Director when necessary paperwork is needed from respective physician’s offices.
- In the absence of the Therapy Client Service Coordinator, Referral Coordinator will handle necessary metrics information and waiting list.
Business Sector: Epic Pediatric Therapy
Location: TX-Dallas (Walnut Hill Clinic)
General Area: Dallas, TX
Job Code: 35605