D.R. Horton, Inc. Senior Server Administrator in Arlington, Texas
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Senior Server Administratorfor theirCorporate ITDepartment. The right candidate willexhibit strong client-facing skills, leadership skills, will be forward thinking and have the ability to work across a multitude of technical and non-technical groups.
· Manage one or more of the following technologies: Microsoft Exchange, Terminal Servers, DFS, Active Directory, Hyper V, System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), System Center Configuration Manager, and Microsoft Cluster Server.
· Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
· Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the server/storage/network devices/client devices, etc.
· Provides problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
· Implement Automation of task leveraging Powershell
· Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to management and internal customers.
· Provides support for the system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
· Configures and manages Windows systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
· Working with cross-functional project teams to implement highly available solutions using Microsoft technologies.
Job Related Experience:
· Current, enterprise-class Infrastructure/System Engineering experience with Microsoft platforms running on Intel servers utilizing directly attached and SAN attached storage.
· Experience designing, implementing and managing one or more of the following technologies: Active Directory, DFS, HyperV, Terminal Services, Internet Information Server (IIS), System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), SQL Server, Microsoft Cluster Server.
· Scripting experience (PowerShell)
· Working knowledge of networking protocols and components including TCP/IP, DNS. Experience designing and implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions. Experience working on a matrix team consisting of a variety of Infrastructure Engineering groups, as well as Development groups.
• 5-7 years of experience required
• Demonstrated knowledge of Windows Server operating systems
• Demonstrated understanding with scripting languages such as PowerShell
• Demonstrated success working individually or as part of a team requiring little supervision
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration: Designing and building Hyper V virtualization environments. Designing and building Terminal server farms. Strong PowerShell scripting experience.
Candidates with previous experience providing system administration in an IT environment.
Certifications: Preferred Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental./Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton,America's Builder./
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Senior Server Administrator
Requisition ID: 1800804