State Street Entry Level - Cognitive Software Engineer - Austin in Austin, Texas
As part of State Street’s continued investment in technological transformation, we are seeking expertise in the field of Cloud Platform Development, Robotics Process Automation and Cognitive development. Any financial background is certainly a plus in our business, but not required.
In the role of the Cognitive Software Engineer, you will work with other Cognitive agile team members to design, implementation and deploy production ready Cognitive services at scale in the State Street hybrid cloud.
- Develop web application interfaces to Cognitive microservices
- Develop Cognitive microservices to specifications provided by Cognitive engineers and data scientists.
Highly preferred skills and experience:
- Modern, object-oriented or functional programming experience, (Java, C++, Python, Scala, R)
- Web User Interface programming (Angular, React, R/Shiny, etc..)
- Experience with Big-Data technologies and cloud (AWS, other)
- Linux / Bash scripting
- Relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Agile development methodology
- CI/CD Development environments and tools (GIT, Maven, Jenkins, etc)
- RESTful Microservice APIs
- GPU programming (CUDA, OpenCL, ROCM, etc.)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- At least 1 year of experience through internships or field related work experience.
- Experience in working on an Open Source project a plus but not required.
- Good English language skills
Appreciate the value of diversity (in all its forms) brings to our team and company
Posted 5 Days Ago
- Full time