The Brandt Companies LLC Fabrication Shop Associate in Dallas, Texas
Brandt is hiring a Fabrication Shop Associate to support our growing office in Carrollton, TX. This individual will receive, store, ship and deliver Brandt tools, supplies, equipment and materials to assigned destinations in a safe, orderly and timely manner.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Use hands, dolly and/or forklift, to load, move, stack, stage, transport and/or unload tools, supplies and equipment onto and off of delivery trucks, pallets, shelves, decks or floors, into and out of the warehouse or storage facility, and to and from construction job sites or other Brandt destinations.
- Transport goods via delivery truck to jobsites or other Brandt destinations.
- Distribute received packages to appropriate Brandt office personnel, as directed.
- Sweep, clean, haul trash and maintain work area in clean and organized fashion.
- Wash and clean department vehicles.
- Assist with scrap collection, delivery, and receipt of payment, according to approved process.
Travel Requirements *: * <10% overnight travel; frequent local driving
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Entry-level position
- Valid Texas driver license and clear driving record (CDL optional)
- Working knowledge of mechanical, plumbing, and electrical projects and related tools and equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good customer-service skills
- Strong attention to and respect for safety rules and regulations
- Willingness to work efficiently inside and outside
- Availability for occasional weekend work
The Brandt Companies, LLC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity, minority/female/veteran/disabled employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age (40 or older), national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
Location: Brandt - Dallas, TX
Job Code: 1042
# of Openings: 1