L3 Technologies Production Support B in Greenville, Texas
Production Support B
1. This occupation is responsible for ordering, receiving, storing, inventorying, disbursing, maintaining, crating, operating, loading and unloading, packing and unpacking, and transporting tools, supplies, component parts, blueprints, finished goods and other equipment and material necessary to facilitate and support production and non-production operations in accordance with oral, written, computer terminal instructions and experience in the warehousing, tool and parts crib environments.
2. Production support employees at each level are expected to perform work at increasing levels of skill and complexity as they gain experience.
3. Reliability, communications skills, workmanship, and good judgment are essential traits.
Responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Receives, stores, maintains inventories, transports, disburses, crates, packs and unpacks, loads and unload, production and non-production material, tools, supplies, component parts, finished goods and related documents in accordance with oral, written and computer terminal instructions and experience.
2. Maintains records, makes reports and completes related paperwork as required.
3. Stores, handles, hazardous waste chemicals, such as acids, caustics, flammables, poisons and oxidizers in accordance with Federal, State, and Local Environmental Protection Laws.
4. May require certification to pack and ship hazardous materials in accordance with DOT, 49CFR and IATA regulations.
5. May operate trucks on public streets or highways ranging in capacity up to semi-trailers of ten (10) tons or more.
6. Employee may input and retrieve data from computer systems and buy off their own work in order to complete their assigned tasks.
7. May be required to learn and utilize business software applications to support operational functions.
8. May be called upon to interface with other departments to assist in resolving material problems;
9. Trains others.
10. Clean-up of work areas, tools, and equipment.
11. Will be required to perform the duties of the Production Support "A" classification as necessary to gains skills though on the job training.
12. Tows and positions aircraft.
13. Fuels and defuels aircraft and trucks.
TOOLS, MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT:
1. Works with and uses all tools, materials, machines, instruments, vehicles/forklifts and equipment necessary to perform duties.
Normally requires one (1) year of experience in material warehousing, aircraft material and supply handling, or directly related experience.
May require a valid commercial operator's license to qualify as a motor fleet driver.
May be required to maintain a DOT physical examination certification.
Requires the ability to read and write in English.
Must be able to perform up to and within the prescribed physical and environmental factors of the essential job functions of the classification to enter and maintain employment in this classification.
Like all positions within L3 Mission Integration this position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance which requires US Citizenship.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
Primary Location USA-Texas-Greenville
US Security Clearance Required: Secret
Job Level: Entry Level
Job Posting: Apr 5, 2018, 9:23:47 AM
Req ID: 097216